Purposes of processing
Huub & Heurman B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- For our records.
- If we are required to do so by law. For example, data we need for our tax return.
- To contact you if this is required to perform our services and/or deliver our products.
- To inform you of changes to our services and/or products.
- To provide goods and/or services to you.
- For sending our promotional communications.
- In order to improve our website and better tailor our services and products to your preferences, we analyse your behaviour on our website.
- Sharing personal data with third parties
- The personal data we store about you will never be sold to third parties. We only disclose your personal data if this is necessary for the performance of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a data processing agreement with companies that process your personal data on our behalf. This is to ensure that your data is kept confidential and properly secured.
Legal basis processing
Huub & Heurman B.V. processes your personal data on the following legal basis:
- Consent of the data subject. As a data subject, you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing at any time.
- The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract.
Recipients of personal data
Huub & Heurman B.V. provides your personal data to Wolf Huisvesting Groep.
Retention period personal data
Huub & Heurman B.V. uses the following criteria to determine the period during which your personal data will be stored: As long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we have stored your data. Your personal data that we need for our records or to fulfil our legal obligations will not be stored for longer than required by law and strictly necessary for us.
Data subjects' rights
You have the right to submit a request to us to inspect, correct and/or delete the personal data we process about you. In addition, you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data and to object to the processing of your personal data.
As a data subject, you also have the right to request Huub & Heurman B.V. to retrieve the personal data that you yourself have provided to Huub & Heurman B.V. in a structured, common and machine-readable form, so that you can provide these personal data to another data controller if you wish.
For questions regarding this privacy statement and the data processing performed by Huub & Heurman B.V., please contact us using the details below.
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent to the processing of data or object to the processing of your personal data by Huub and Heurman B.V., and you have the right to the portability of your data. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we possess about you in a computer file to you or another organisation specified by you. You can send a request to access, correct, delete, transfer your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that you are the one making the request to access the data, we ask that you send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, blacken your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Huub & Heurman B.V.
St. Stephanusstraat 20
6512 HT, Nijmegen
+31 (0)24 206 56 89
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data by Huub & Heurman B.V., please contact Huub & Heurman B.V. using the contact details above to submit your complaint. As a data subject, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.